I have a few product i like to use on a day to day basis.
These are my favorite concealers and foundations to use. From left to right:
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage concealer in 005. This is a very light concealer that i like to use with a darker one on spots.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation. This is one of my favorites in the summer.
- Catrice Liquid Camouflage concealer in 020. I like to mix this one to use on spots with the same concealer in 005.
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation. I like to switch this one off with the Urban Decay naked skin foundation during summer.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer. This is my all time favorite for under my eyes.
These are my two favorite powders. One is high end and the other one budget proof. From left to right:
- MAC Pressed Blot Powder in Medium. This is the powder i use to set my skin with if i am using just the foundations without concealer or to wipe away the other powder.
- Catrice Nude Illusion Loose powder. I like to use this one for baking the areas that i used concealer.
My favorite blush, highlighters and bronzer. From left to right:
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer. My all time favorite bronzers to use. I think i have to buy a new one soon since i have hit a serious pan at the moment. I might get the Hoola light as well to try in the fall and winter time.
- NARS Orgasm. That’s all i have to say…..
- Catrce Highlighting eyeshadow. I use this all a allround highlighter.
- MAC highlighter in (i forgot the name and i can’t see it properly anymore but that shows the love that i give this highlighter….) Just an amazing highlighter .
My favorite brow products to use.
- Anastasia brow powder duo. I use this one days that i don’t have a lot of time to do my makeup or just a very light filled in brow.
- NYX Micro brow pencil. If i want very sleek sharp brows and have a little more time to do my makeup i will use this pencil. It’s almost identical to the brow pencil from Anastasia but you can get 3 to 4 pencils from NYX for the price of one Anastasia one.
Oops this one belongs at the top. It’s the NYX Face primer water. I spray this one before applying makeup.
My favorite eyeshadows to use are:
- Too Faced Semi Sweet chocolate palette. This palette is just amazing. I love the colors.
- My Hoola bronzer as a combo with the NYX white shadow.
- Urban Decay Naked2 Basics. This is just an amazing powerful small palette for basic eye looks.
My favorite mascara to use at the moment is Smashbox Hyperlash.
I see a few trends over here…. They are all nude and NYX… I just love to use a nude lip with a everyday look.
♥Lots of Love♥