During the winter time it’s hard to stay motivated to be active. At least it’s hard for me. All the holidays with the food, fun events, etc. This post was inspired by AdoreMe sharing their #adoreyourself project with me.
Places i like to go to for motivation and inspiration:
- I like to go and work-out more often this year. I used to play tennis and volleyball before studying. With my study i don’t think i can combine going to school and playing a team sport. I am thinking about going to the gym.
- I think it’s important that you feel confident and yourself whilst going to the gym. I would go for something stylish but comfortable. The active wear from Adore me is the perfect example of the type of active wear i would wear in the gym.
- I am a big fan of sweet potatoes. Cooking them and mashing them, baking them a soft on the inside and crunchy on the outside, baking them in the oven as fries.
- Another good thing is vegetable fries out of the oven. Like carrot.
- Just a good old potatoes, vegetables and meat meal is always a good idea. Like sweet potato fries, steamed broccoli and chicken.
One thing i find important is a chill day where you don’t have to be active, just laying around and watching tv or youtube. Don’t watch what you’re eating so some crisps, fries or popcorn can be involved. Of course detoxing your skin with a nice mask. And there you go a day that you can relax and do what you want.
Share your motivations and essentials with the #adoreyourself.
♥Lots of Love♥